Friday 26 September 2014

REVIEW: Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish - 'Rose Libertine'


I'm back with another review on another gorgeous colour that I'm currently loving! Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of wearing bright, classic pink nail polish, so sometimes it's kind of tricky for me to find a pink that I love and suits my skin tone. But now, I have finally found it.

The Rimmel London 60 Seconds nail polish in 'Rose Libertine' is the perfect one!The colour itself is a stunning rose pink that has a warm undertone which I really enjoy as it will look so much better against my warm undertone. Also, this colour is very similar to the Butter London 'Trout Pout' which I sadly do not have a swatch for, but I love. So, if you've always wanted to get 'Trout Pout' from Butter London, this colour from Rimmel London is so much more affordable and have pretty much the same colour! Bonus!

Now, let's talk about the formula! The formula of this nail polish is not amazing, but it's pretty decent enough for you to have a smooth process of applying it onto your nails. I used two coats of it, but you can certainly get away with one depending on your personal preference. Something that I'm not 100% satisfied with is its lasting power. The second day after I applied it, it chipped on the tips of my nails already! But it's nothing major at all.

You can find this nail polish in any drugstore for £3.69. Here's the link to the Boots website if you're interested in checking it out: http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-60-Seconds-Nail-Polish_867420/






No comments:

Post a Comment