Sunday 30 November 2014

Nail of the Day + Review : Essie 'Splash of Grenadine'

This is the second nail of the day + review since the one I did back in March. It is when I do a review on a particular nail polish and show you how I coordinate it with another nail colour on my nails!



Essie 'Splash of Grenadine' is actually the only Essie nail polish I own and one of my friends has kindly gave me this for my birthday in September. This by far is the most gorgeous purple I've seen in the drugstore. It is not a typical pastel purple nor a dark or royal purple. It is hard to explain the actual colour but the best I can describe is that it's a pinky purple. Because of its unique stunning colour, I just cannot take my eyes off it.






Not only the colour is out of the world, its formula is definitely the best I've tried in the drugstore by far. The brush that it has makes the application so smooth and easy. You can certainly get away with one coat only due to its impressive pigmentation. You can get any Essie nail polish for £7.99 at Boots or Superdrug .

With this nail polish, I decided to pair it up with the Rimmel London Space Dust nail polish in 'Aurora' on my ring finger as an accent colour( read my previous review here). Both of these beautiful nail colours together just look absolitely incredible and chic. I think that this has to be the best nail combo I've ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment