Saturday 26 April 2014

REVIEW: Rimmel London Rita Ora Nail Polish - 'Breakfast in Bed'


Hi everyone!Today I will be doing a review on a new nail polish I have from the new Rimmel London Rita Ora Collection that just recently came out. This collection really attracted my attention especially this colour, because I've been looking for a perfect mint nail polish  for a long time and when I saw it, I instantly thought this is the one.


You can get this nail polish anywhere where Rimmel London products are sold, it's priced at £3.69 at Boots and Superdrug if you live in the UK. First of all, I'm in love with their packaging, I think it's absolutely adorable with the touch of the cartoon picture of Rita Ora on the lid ,which makes the bottle stands out even more from the crowd.


Next, let's talk about the formula of this nail polish! Honestly, I don't think this has the best formula, it is great but not amazing. The brush is quite big, so it is excellent to use for people who have big and long nails like me and also it definitely applies smoothly, however I found that sometimes it brought a little dusts to the brush when applying it which created a little bumps to my nails, and that was something I wasn't so sure about. Moreover, this nail polish applies with a thin coat which gives you freedom to build up to different opacity, for me, I applied it with 2 coats. Now, when I'm writing this blog, it has been 1 week since I painted them, and I'm super impressed with the amount of time they've stayed on my nails only with the tiniest chips ever! I used the Bourjois base coat and the Maybelline Top Coat. 

Moving onto the colour of this nail polish! This colour is called ' Breakfast in Bed ' which I think it's a cool and unique name. Like I said, this is a STUNNING mint green. Mint greens along with other pastel colours are really trendy right now and they're my favourite colours as well, because of the girliness I see in them and how they emphasis spring extremely well. From the photo of this colour on my nails above kind of makes it look like it's blue, as it does contain a blue background to it. So obviously, there will be two different opinions on whether it's blue or green. 

Finally, as a conclusion to this, I recommend this nail polish to you, it is overall a wonderful nail polish for such a cheap price at the drugstore, if you're still not so sure, go for this gorgeous colour that will make your nails look divine! Or just go for other colours they have in the collection. Of course, I definitely will be trying out some of the other nail polish they have in their collection and do reviews on them in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment