Thursday 8 May 2014

REVIEW: Nivea Lip Butter - 'Raspberry Rose'


I apologize for not posting for a while, because I've been really busy with exams recently, I'm so sorry, but today I'm back with a review on the ultimate NIVEA lip butter in Raspberry Rose! Let me be honest with you, the main reason I got this lip butter was the adorable packaging it has.I know, I should never judge products on its packaging, but I always do! This lip butter is like love at first sight. 

I'm a kind of lazy person, so I've never found myself into lip butter or applying them regularly. Whenever I get a lip butter, I always leave them in one corner and forget about them. But, the NIVEA lip butter especially in raspberry rose has stole my soul! Why I love it so much is the creamy texture it has which allows you to apply it smoothly on your lips, taking away the chaps and dryness, leaving your lips feeling as soft as a blanket for hours! I don't have particularly dry lips, but it always feels nice to moisturise your lips and plus it also has an incredible smell of sweet raspberry, which is always a bonus, right? This phenomenal product has became my daily essential very fast, everyday I only need to apply two or three times as it locks in the moisture extremely well. 

Furthermore, this is priced at around £2 in drugstores or places where NIVEA are sold. Personally, I think it is absolutely a bargain for such an awesome product! I highly recommend it to you! 

Don't forget that they come in other different ranges as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment