Saturday 9 August 2014

REVIEW: Topshop Nails Nail Polish - 'Varsity'

Here's another review on another nail polish for you all today!
Today's review is going to be on the Topshop Nails nail polish in 'Varsity'. You can get their lines of nail polish in the Topshop store and as well as online for approximately £5.00, depending on where you purchase it from. Which I think the price is pretty affordable for a lovely drugstore nail polish. 


This is the only nail polish I purchased from their line, and I don't regret it at all. While I was looking at their huge collection of various colours, this navy blue definitely caught my eye. Personally, I love any shades of blue as it fits with my skin tone really well, so when it comes to choosing nail polish or even anything, blue is something that I fall in love with the most. Wearing a navy blue can look fabulous on your nails all year round, especially in late summer/autumn, because it's a gorgeous deeper colour to wear to transition into the colder season whilst still maintaining the feel of bright colour on your nails.

Now, let't talk about the formula! I feel like the formula of this nail polish is more on the runny side and less on the creamy side. As a result, you need to be a little extra careful when applying it on your nails as sometimes the colour can get onto your skin. Nevertheless, it's very smooth to apply and doesn't come off streaky. The first coat can appear to be thin, so two coats are recommended with this nail polish.

Here's a link if you're interested in checking it out : http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?searchTerm=varsity&storeId=12556&productId=9459951&urlRequestType=Base&categoryId=&langId=-1&productIdentifier=product&catalogId=33057




No comments:

Post a Comment