Saturday 1 March 2014

REVIEW: Maybelline FIT Me Concealer














Hey guys, today I'm going to do a review on Maybelline FIT Me Concealer. You can get the concealer in the drugstore or anywhere where Maybelline products are sold. This concealer is priced at £5.99 at Boots and Superdrug, which I think it's a pretty decent price for a good concealer. First of all, the packaging of this concealer is not anything special due its simple and standard design but I really like the concealer itself. The concealer has a runny and also a creamy texture which makes it very easy to blend with either you fingers, a brush or a sponge. Personally, I like to blend it with my fingers as it's the easiest for me. Usually, I apply the concealer under my eyes to cover up my dark circles and on the bridge of my nose to cover up some blemishes I have. Plus, the soft applicator it comes with  is excellent and very easy to apply on blemishes as it only gets a small amount of concealer on each time which you can build up if you want to!

















This concealer gives you a light to medium coverage and it does brighten up my under eye area a little and as well as covering up my blemishes successfully with a natural, dewy finish, which is perfect for a school day!


I wear the shade '25' and it fits my skin perfectly! But I do recommend getting a shade lighter just for covering your under eye discolouration as it will help to brighten it up, and make you look more awake! 

On the other hand , the only con about this concealer is that it doesn't have an awesome consistency, it doesn't really last you the whole school day without touching up as it starts to wear off after approximately 4 hours. However, coverage wise, I love it! So, I give this concealer a overall 8/10!




No comments:

Post a Comment