Friday 14 March 2014

Nail of the Day + Review : Maybelline 'Pink Boom' & No7 'Peachy Keen'



This is my first Nail of the Day! The nail polishes I painted on my nails are Maybelline Pink Boom and No7 Peachy Keen on my index finger! I love both of these colours, since spring is gradually approaching in the UK, I decided to wear some bright colours on my nails and they are the perfect colours for spring or summer, they just look absolutely stunning!                                                                                                                                                  


The one on the right is Maybelline Pink Boom and the one on the left is No7 Peachy Keen. I LOVE both of these colours especially when I use them as a combination! Not only they are stunning colours to wear, but the formulation of them are great! I got away with just one coat as they went on  smoothly and opaque!                             

No comments:

Post a Comment