Tuesday 24 June 2014

My Current Favourite Bag by Jane Shilton

I purchased this bag back in April at Tkmaxx on sale for £18.99, I was really impressed with how cheap it was compared to its original price. At that time, I was looking for a small but a spacious cross body bag that I could wear with basically everything. When I saw this bag at TKMaxx, I instantly fell in love with it!
































































As you can see, this bag is designed with light brown faux leather and dark navy fabric, accessorized with gold features that add a gorgeous finishing touch to this bag. I love its colour co-ordination as it's neutral but still has a pop of colour which pretty much goes with everything I wear! 








Personally, this bag is very handy and versatile for me to carry all day due to its perfect size and spaciousness, I can fit my purse, my glasses case, my sunglasses and my phone all in there without any fuss. Plus, I can even fit more items into its pocket at the front, pocket at the back and the other one on the inside. Also, you can adjust its strap to your preferred length to suit your height and satisfaction.

Overall, the whole design of this bag is extremely convenient for everyone to wear on a casual day out and as well as a stunning finishing touch to your outfit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment