Sunday 29 June 2014

REVIEW: Clinique Long Last Lipstick - 'Blushing Nude'


I'm so excited to do a review on this Clinique Long Last Lipstick in Blushing Nude that I just discovered in my collection yesterday. I know I've only used it for 2 days, but I could not wait to share with you about this majestic product! 


To be honest, when I first saw this in my collection, I wasn't really impressed with its colour. But, when I tried it on, I was amazed with how incredibly smooth it applied, it felt just like butter on my lips only without any stickiness at all! I just could not describe enough how soft and smooth it made my lips felt! 
The reason I didn't like the colour when I first saw it was because I thought it was a bit dead and dreary. However, when I swiped it on my lips, I was super impressed with its excellent pigmentation and as well as the colour itself. It's a dark nude colour with a tint of rose going through which I thought it looked absolutely beautiful as an everyday natural lip colour to wear.I love it so much as it as it makes my lips look fuller and better. This lipstick is more on a matte side but it's still moisturising and plus,the consistency is very long lasting, which is always very convenient. 


Unfortunately, this product is no longer available to purchase anymore. However, there is now a new line of the Clinique Long Last Lipsticks with updated packaging and more stunning colours, which you can always check out from the link below!
http://www.clinique.co.uk/product/1605/5404/Makeup/Lipsticks/Long-Last-Lipstick/index.tmpl




1 comment: