Friday 6 June 2014

REVIEW: Bourjois So Perfect Correcting Base Coat

Today, I'm reviewing the Bourjois So Perfect Base Coat! The reason I'm reviewing this is because I just want to share with you guys my beloved base coat! As you know, base coats are used on your nails before applying nail polish to prevent nail staining, and this has became one of my nail essentials since I first bought it!

It claims to be anti-yellowing and a 2x smoother base. Throughout almost a year of trying this base coat out, I can safely say that it's a very promising claim. I find that it does not only provides a smoother base for my manicure, also quite interestingly, it somehow keeps my manicure last even longer! So, here's a little tip if you ever struggle with nail chipping! :) 

Plus, this has a pretty decent price of £5.99 at the drugstore for a such awesome product!

So, if you're looking for the perfect base coat for you to use, this one is definitely an excellent option in the drugstore!

Here's a link if you're interested in checking it out:
http://www.boots.com/en/Bourjois-So-Perfect-Correcting-Base-Coat_1306631/

No comments:

Post a Comment