Saturday 17 May 2014

My Nail Care Routine!

Today, I'm going to share my nail care routine! Because I thought this is something different to what I've done before and I'm really looking forward to share it with people who want to keep their nails looking lovely and flawless!



























First of all, to remove the nasty, chipped nail polish on my nails, I use the Sally Hanson acetone free nail polish remover which is for artificial and sensitive nails. I really recommend this product to you as this removes  polish fast without containing acetone. But if your nails that that are more on a dry side or need extra strengthening, they also have one especially for moisturising and strengthening. It is super cheap to get in drugstores for £2.45.








The next thing I do after removing my nail polish is cutting my nails with a nail clipper! Here's a tip, if your nails don't grow very fast or you just want to have long nails, don't cut your nails too short, make sure to cut them to an appropriate amount that you think is short enough. 
Plus, drinking milk or eating high calcium products like cheese regularly, can give that extra boost to make your nails grow even faster and longer!After that, I just file my nails with a nail filer, which you can find at pretty much anywhere! 


Then, I wash my hands with the Dove Supreme Fine Silk Beauty Cream Wash to make sure my hands are nice and clean before I moisture my hands.


To moisture my hands, I use the Nivea hand cream in Smooth Nourishing. This product is amazing to moisturise your hands with as it also contains Macadamia nut oil.

































To ensure that my cuticles and nails are also moisturised, I use the 
almond oil nail and cuticle treatment pen from The Body Shop by putting the oil around my cuticles, and then gently rub it in with my finger. This is priced at £7, and I really recommend using any sort of cuticle oil, especially this one from The Body Shop to make sure they're smooth and stay in place all year around !


No comments:

Post a Comment