Saturday 31 May 2014

REVIEW : Rimmel london Space Dust Collection - 'Aurora'

Hi guys! Today I'm back with a review on the Rimmel London nail polish in 'Aurora'! It's a part of their Space Dust Collection that came out back in late September and early October. 
I have to say that this is my absolute favourite glitter nail polish of all time, as not only it is affordable with the price of £3.99 at the drugstore but also has a fantastic formula, and an exquisite colour. When I first saw it on the shelf, I was captivated by its stunning rose gold colour filled with countless of glitters and speckles but I somehow feared that it was gonna be watery and only with the slightest pigmentation. Nevertheless, it applied ever so smoothly on my nails with its large, brilliantly brush, giving my nails a fully pigmented rose gold topped with millions of speckles and glitters, looking incredible with only 1 coat!

You can of course wear this colour on its own, but as well pairing it up with other colours as a mix&match ! Here's an idea.

You can co-operate this glitter with a solid red which can be a perfect combination to wear in colder seasons or Christmas, giving you a radiant, festive look on your nails!

Obviously, there are a range of other gorgeous colours for you to choose from in this awesome collection. Here's a link if you are interested in checking them out!
http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-London-Space-Dust-Nail-Polish_1388173/

No comments:

Post a Comment