Saturday 24 May 2014

Q&A a Day 5 Year Journal




This Q&A a Day 5-Year Journal has been very popular for the past few months and it was all over the internet. So, I immediately bought it off Amazon.com  for £10 as I just could not resist it! Unfortunately, they don't sell it here in the shops in the UK(I think) , they are only sold in the US and Canada but you can always get them online like I did! I want to share my opinions with you on this journal, because it is something I've never really seen before and that is what makes it unique and interesting! 

The basic idea of this journal is that there is a different question for you to answer each day and it allows you to answer each question for 5 years. Personally I love this journal so much, because it keeps in track of how I've changed or grown, also it gives me an idea of how much I've progressed throughout the year, which can be something very funny or interesting to look back on.

As you can see, the picture below shows the question on January 1st and it gives you 5 paragraphs for you to answer each year. 
There are varieties of questions for you to answer each day, the questions range from really random, funny suddenly to tricky and inspirational. This is what I think makes them more fun to answer!

Here are some examples of questions on there:


No comments:

Post a Comment